Culture, Sports & Adventures
Summer & Autumn
You can just enjoy a weekend stay in Landgasthof Hotel Fürstenbrunn, or book a longer holiday. The location is perfect for any kind of holiday – city trip, long weekend, activity-oriented holiday, family holiday, relaxation or wellness holiday.
In Fürstenbrunn and the region you can enjoy sports during your holiday in summer and autumn, with hiking, climbing, swimming, road cycling, mountain biking, horse-riding, running, surfing, diving, archery, rafting, canyoning, paragliding, in the high ropes course, playing tennis or golf, and many other kinds of sport.
In terms of culture, the Mozart city of Salzburg and the surrounding region provide more than you can manage in one stay. Pay a visit to cultural events, traditional festivals, other festivals, the theatre, concerts, exhibitions, vernissages, museums and much more. You will be inspired.
One special highlight in the city and state of Salzburg is "Bauernherbst" from the end of August until the start of November. During this time you have the opportunity to find out about traditional farming life during handcraft demonstrations, hikes, cookery courses, harvest festivals, Alpine cattle drives and cultural events. Experiences for all ages!
In a city, shopping is an interesting option too of course. Along with the various large shopping centres, the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Salzburg Airport is just a 10 minute drive from Landgasthof!
Come to us here in Landgasthof Fürstenbrunn - the perfect starting point for your excursions and activities!
Tips for your summer holiday
- Salzburg's lakes – a different lake every day
- Hohenwerfen Castle and bird of prey show
- Maria Plain Pilgrimage Church - above Salzburg Basin
- Kaprun high mountain reservoirs - nature and electricity
- Kehlsteinhaus, Obersalzberg – History and views
- Königssee in Berchtesgaden – just beautiful and the echo!
- Großglockner High Alpine Road – up the highest mountain in Austria
- Keltendorf Dürrnberg, Hallein – Adventure for all ages
- and many other opportunities ...