Culture, sports & sights
Winter & Spring
Winter is a wonderful time for a holiday in Land Salzburg. Wonderful white snow bedecks the land and a wide variety of events and offers enhance the entertainment value. In spring the land is in bloom again, life in the cities reawakens, and people enjoy the rising temperatures in the sunshine.
Thanks to the perfect location of our Landgasthof you get to enjoy a wide range of sports without having go far and travel a long way. So you get to exercise in the clear, healthy winter air while skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, ice-skating, curling, tobogganing, snowtubing, horse-riding, paragliding, ice climbing, winter and snow-shoe hiking, archery or on ski tours. You can also swim in the spa and relax and dance in one of the many inns, and much more.
In terms of culture, there is so much to offer in Salzburg and the region. A wide range of museums, exhibitions, concerts, theatres, festivals and balls etc. provide entertainment during your holiday.
In a city, shopping is an interesting option too of course. Along with the various large shopping centres, the McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Salzburg Airport is just a 10 minute drive from Landgasthof!
Enjoy a holiday here with us in Landgasthof Hotel Fürstenbrunn - the perfect place to enjoy 'everything under one roof' during your holiday and yet still feel relaxed and refreshed afterwards.
Tips for your winter holiday
- Salzburg cathedral quarter – Art treasures spanning 1300 years of history
- Salt Mine Berchtesgaden – in search of white gold
- Hellbrunn Palace – Pleasure palace with water games
- Silent Night Museum Oberndorf – the history of "Silent night, holy night"
- Gut Aiderbichl – more than 1000 rescue animals in the animal sanctuary
- Salzburg Cathedral – huge and with space for 10,000 visitors!
- Getreidegasse - Iron shields, passages and historic buildings
- Mozart's birth-house – as it was during his time
- Hangar 7 – Original parachute jump capsule, formula 1 bolides, Red Bull helicopter and planes
- and many more sights and viewing points . . .